26–28 June 2012
Worldwide Business Research
LogiChem Asia is the region's most comprehensive logistics event for senior representatives working in the chemical supply chain field.
With a 66% increase in content from 2011 LogiChem Asia will feature over 100 speakers participating in over 70 sessions during a packed, three day agenda. With over 12 individual interactive roundtables participants will be able to share and brainstorm ideas like never before.
Our Focus Day Reducing Costs and Raising Revenue through Sustainable Supply Chains tackles the explosive topic of sustainable supply chains and gives best practice working examples of how the creation of a sustainable supply chain not only reaffirms your green credentials but crucially leads directly to cost reduction and revenue increase.
Areas of focus for LogiChem Asia 2012 includ:; Chinese expansion and new regulation strategies, talent recruitment and retention in India, best practice for 3PL collaboration, risk management in volatile times, tools on improving your communication with ocean carriers and innovative warehousing strategies.
LogiChem Asia will also feature interactive roundtables on the regions most important emerging markets. Join our experts as they discuss how best to take your supply chain to Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Cambodia.
With over 250 key supply chain decision makers networking in the same room LogiChem Asia 2012 is set to be the most important supply chain event you'll go to all year
- Latest CW events
- CW events archive
- Events calendar (all sources)
- ChemCon The Americas 2014, 27-31 October 2014, Chicago
- » Two toxicology webinars on CLP/GHS: 21 Oct and 4 Nov
- » Free webinar: REACH management in the supply chain, 5 Nov
- » Free webinar: Skin irritation and corrosion, 11 Nov
- » Toxicology for the non toxicologist, 12 Nov
- » U.S. Regulatory Summit (Washington D.C.), December 2-3
- » Biocides 2014 - 17th Annual Conference, Vienna, Austria, 10-11 December