24–26 October 2013
India Chem Gujarat 2013
INDIA CHEM GUJARAT 2013
The 3rd edition of mega event INDIA CHEM GUJARAT would be jointly organized by Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals , Govt. of India, along with Government of Gujarat, iNDEXTb and Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry(FICCI) from October 24 - 26, 2013 at Mahatma Mandir, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. The event would be a focused event on Specialty & Fine Chemicals, Agrochemicals, Dyes & Colorants and Chemical Technology.
The last edition i.e. India Chem Gujarat 2011 was an overwhelming success and the participants benefited by the enthusiastic business response. The event was inaugurated by the Hon'ble Chief Minister of Gujarat Shri Narendra Modi. India Chem Gujarat 2011 exhibition was a huge success with participation of over 150 exhibitors and over 6000 Business Visitors. A conference with the theme “Leveraging Gujarat State Advantage in the Global Chemical Industry” was also organized concurrently with the exhibition. The Reverse Buyer Seller meet organized by Chemexcil witnessed above 60 buyers coming from 23 countries especially from Africa, Latin America and CIS which all are emerging important markets for Chemicals from India.
India Chem Gujarat 2013 would be a three day International Exhibition and a 2 day conference. The event would be inaugurated on 24th of October at Mahatma Mandir, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
Venue: Hall 1, Hall 2, Mahatma Mandir, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
Dates: October 24 - 26, 2013
Timing: 10am - 5:00 pm
Entry: By invitation, On spot registration
(Exhibition entry is free of cost, For conference delegate fee has to be paid)
- Latest CW events
- CW events archive
- Events calendar (all sources)
- ChemCon The Americas 2014, 27-31 October 2014, Chicago
- » Asian-European Biocides Summit, 1-2 Sept, Singapore
- » Chemical Watch Regulatory Summit - Asia, 3 Sept 2014, Singapore
- » US/Global Biocides (Antimicrobials) Regulation Conference, 25-26 Sept, Washington DC
- » Chemical Watch 2nd Regulatory Summit, 14-15 October 2014, Brussels
- » U.S. Regulatory Summit (Washington D.C.), December 2-3
- » Biocides 2014 - 17th Annual Conference, Vienna, Austria, 10-11 December