18–21 September 2012
8th World Adhesive & Sealant Conference (WAC2012)
This global Adhesive & Sealant Conference takes place every four years alternating between Europe, USA and Asia. It is one of the most important events for all stakeholders involved in the Adhesive and Sealant sector.
The objective is to address the key industry challenges, to provide multi-perspective solutions and to promote the dialogue between all the stakeholders and to strive for both development and progress of the global Adhesive & Sealant Industry.
- Latest CW events
- CW events archive
- Events calendar (all sources)
- ChemCon The Americas 2014, 27-31 October 2014, Chicago
- » Two toxicology webinars on CLP/GHS: 21 Oct and 4 Nov
- » Free webinar: REACH management in the supply chain, 5 Nov
- » Free webinar: Skin irritation and corrosion, 11 Nov.
- » Toxicology for the non toxicologist, 12 Nov.
- » U.S. Regulatory Summit (Washington D.C.), December 2-3
- » Biocides 2014 - 17th Annual Conference, Vienna, Austria, 10-11 December