K-REACH Webinar, 20 June
Download the recording of this webinar instantly - simply fill out the form below and you will
be taken to a page with download links for both the video recording and presentation slides.
Fill in your details for a free download of the full webinar recording and slides:
About this webinar
- Against a backdrop of industry concern - in a bid to help organisations better understand the impact of the new legislation and to address concerns - Chemical Watch hosted this special K-REACH webinar, featuring a hand-picked panel of K-REACH experts.
- Speaking in the recording of this 90-minute event are two representatives from BASF, one of a select group of organisations involved in the Korean government’s K-REACH Pilot Project, which is gathering views from stakeholders on implementation, guidance development and easing the bureaucratic burden on companies.
- Joining them is an expert panelist from the Korea Testing and Research Institute (KTR). Together, their unique perspectives on the impact of K-REACH are invaluable to anyone watching the recording.
- This recording is of a live webinar on 20 June 2013
Our expert panel
- Xinhui Khaw, Manager, Asia Pacific Chemical Regulations Competence Center, Environment Health & Safety, BASF South East Asia Pte Ltd
- JeeSeop Hwang, BASF South East Asia Pte Ltd
- Jun Ho Lee, Senior Researcher, Chemical Substance Registration Support Centre, Korea Testing & Research Institute (KTR)
Very well organised, great presentation and very informative content.
It was an exciting webinar on the most important issues... I got an extremely clear vision on the covered themes.
Helped a lot.
Excellent... helped a lot.
Informative, detailed, well-judged, clear.
I am totally satisfied about the webinar... thanks.