To order your copy of this informative live recording, click the order button to the right
of the screen. On ordering you will receive an access code which you may enter below,
to access the video download and accompanying slides.
Our expert panel
- Kathleen Sellers, Principal Environmental Engineer, Arcadis
- Wim de Coen, Head of Unit in Evaluation and chair of ECHA’s Task Force on Nanomaterials, ECHA
- Steffi Friedrichs, Director General, Nanotechnology Industries Association
About this webinar
- Nanotechnology promises to provide solutions to some of the major problems people face today, but regulators are concerned about nano-specific risks that might arise from use. Detailing the current regulatory environment, looking specifically at size and hazard, this webinar looks at if and how regulation could enhance innovation in this dynamic sector.
- The European Chemical Agency discusses the first REACH nano-dossiers and the approaches it wants to see in nano-specific risk assessment. As well as providing feedback on recent developments, ECHA also gives an overview of its future activities.
- Arcadis looks closer at the definition of a nanomaterial. The consultant reports on work being carried out on size-related properties which offers insights into the fate and potential toxicological effects of nanomaterials.
- The Nanotechnology Industries Association looks at innovation and the regulatory environment it seeks to foster development of nanotechnology.
Order a downloadable recording of this event
If you were unable to attend the live event itself, on 11 December 2012, you don't need to miss our altogether - a digital recording of the event is now available to order, download and watch at your convenience. Simply click a button below to place your order, or contact our sales team for prompt assistance.
Nanotechnology Regulation Webinar
Chemical Watch subscribers
Order a copy
Nanotechnology Regulation Webinar recording + slides
As above, with discount for Chemical Watch subscribers.
This webinar has been certified and qualifies for CPD points.
Very well organised, great presentation and very informative content.
It was an exciting webinar on the most important issues... I got an extremely clear vision on the covered themes.
Helped a lot.
Excellent... helped a lot.
Informative, detailed, well-judged, clear.
I am totally satisfied about the webinar... thanks.