17 April 2012
Alternative Methods Webinar
4:30pm – 5:15pm CET (10:30am - 11:15am EST) Free Webinar
Harlan's Global Alternative and Genetic Toxicology scientist is presenting a webinar on Alternative Methods for Contract Research Services.
This webinar will provide an introduction to the options available for using appropriate ‘non-animal alternative tests’ within tiered testing strategies, in order to meet regulatory demands and specifically those of REACH.
In vitro and ex vivo models for assessment of primary skin and eye irritancy potential are being used in conjunction with, or as replacements for, animal (in vivo) tests.
- » In-situ biocides in the EU and the USA, 9 July (free webinar)
- » Back to Basics - Understanding South Korea’s Chemical Regulations (free webinar), 16 July
- » Back to Basics - Understanding China's Chemical Regulations (free webinar), 22 July
- » Back to Basics - Understanding Thailand and Malaysia's Chemicals Regulations (free webinar), 1 September
- » Biocides Asia, 28–29 September
- » Regulatory Summit Asia, 30 Sep–1 October
- » Enforcement Summit Europe, 21–22 October 2015