17 April 2012
Alternative Methods Webinar
4:30pm – 5:15pm CET (10:30am - 11:15am EST) Free Webinar
Harlan's Global Alternative and Genetic Toxicology scientist is presenting a webinar on Alternative Methods for Contract Research Services.
This webinar will provide an introduction to the options available for using appropriate ‘non-animal alternative tests’ within tiered testing strategies, in order to meet regulatory demands and specifically those of REACH.
In vitro and ex vivo models for assessment of primary skin and eye irritancy potential are being used in conjunction with, or as replacements for, animal (in vivo) tests.
Events & training
- » Webinar: Carcinogens & Mutagens, 17 February 2016
- » Global Business Summit, Brussels, 22–25 February 2016
- » Webinar: Chemical Allergies, 22 March 2016
- » Biocides USA (NEW DATE) 11-12 April 2016
- » Biocides Symposium, Budapest, 10–11 May 2016
- » Helsinki Chemicals Forum, 26-27 May 2016