17 April 2012
Alternative Methods Webinar
4:30pm – 5:15pm CET (10:30am - 11:15am EST) Free Webinar
Harlan's Global Alternative and Genetic Toxicology scientist is presenting a webinar on Alternative Methods for Contract Research Services.
This webinar will provide an introduction to the options available for using appropriate ‘non-animal alternative tests’ within tiered testing strategies, in order to meet regulatory demands and specifically those of REACH.
In vitro and ex vivo models for assessment of primary skin and eye irritancy potential are being used in conjunction with, or as replacements for, animal (in vivo) tests.
Events & training
- » Free webinar: K-REACH - Read-Across and Data Sharing, 4 August 2016
- » Biocides Asia, 5-6 September 2016
- » Regulatory Summit Asia, 7-8 September 2016
- » GHS/CLP Intensiv-Praxistraining, 7–9 September 2016
- » Copenhagen Chemicals Summit, 28–29 September
- » Practical Risk Assessment Training for REACH, 4-5 October 2016
- » Regulatory Summit USA, 27–28 October 2016
- » Enforcement Summit Europe, 3-4 November 2016
- » Biocides Europe, 30 November - 01December 2016