17 April 2012
Alternative Methods Webinar
4:30pm – 5:15pm CET (10:30am - 11:15am EST) Free Webinar
Harlan's Global Alternative and Genetic Toxicology scientist is presenting a webinar on Alternative Methods for Contract Research Services.
This webinar will provide an introduction to the options available for using appropriate ‘non-animal alternative tests’ within tiered testing strategies, in order to meet regulatory demands and specifically those of REACH.
In vitro and ex vivo models for assessment of primary skin and eye irritancy potential are being used in conjunction with, or as replacements for, animal (in vivo) tests.
- CW Events Calendar
- CW Events Archive
- Events Directory (all sources)
- Helsinki Chemicals Forum, 28-29 May 2015
- ChemCon Asia, Hong Kong, 15-19 June 2015
- » Carcinogens and Mutagens Webinar, 29 April
- » Biocides Symposium, Ljubljana, 11-13 May
- » Chemical Allergies Webinar, 20 May