1–4 April 2014
ChemCon Europe 2014
ChemCon Conferences by HaskoningDHV Nederland B.V
ChemCon Europe 2014 is a global platform which brings together more than 250 experts representing companies, authorities and international organizations from over 25 countries. Presentations given by more than 35 speakers from governments and industry will focus in the field of international chemical legislation all over the world, like REACH, GHS and country specific information on inventories, labelling requirements, etc. ChemCon Europe 2014 also enables you to learn from experiences from the legislative approach of others by presenting some interesting business cases.
Pre conference Seminars
Venue and Hotel Accommodations
Please note that a group of 3 or more booking at the same time from the same company (legal entity) receive a 10% discount. A group of 5 bookings receive a 15% discount and a group of 7 or more receive a 20% discount. 10% discount on the fee payable is offered for all registrations received and paid before November 29th, 2013.
Program Advisory Committee
- » In-situ biocides in the EU and the USA, 9 July (free webinar)
- » Back to Basics - Understanding South Korea’s Chemical Regulations (free webinar), 16 July
- » Back to Basics - Understanding China's Chemical Regulations (free webinar), 22 July
- » Back to Basics - Understanding Thailand and Malaysia's Chemicals Regulations (free webinar), 1 September
- » Biocides Asia, 28–29 September
- » Regulatory Summit Asia, 30 Sep–1 October
- » Enforcement Summit Europe, 21–22 October 2015