Latest features – April 2018
Features are available to registered subscribers only.
In this issue:
- Brexit: what do you think?
Chemical Watch’s survey of the chemicals industry shows what the key concerns are around Brexit on both sides of the English Channel
- Something for everyone?
The second REACH Review has received a mixed response from industry and NGOs
- Furniture flame retardants in focus
A recent study on smoke toxicity has added to the pressure on flame retardants
- Disclosure leads to reformulation
California’s new law on cleaning products has had some unforeseen consequences
- Improving the science in regulatory decisions
Changes are needed to ensure due process in Echa’s scientific opinion and decision-making processes
- Endocrine disruptors are changing the socio-economic analysis
Quantification methods and the monetisation of environmental impacts are huge challenges for the 2019 applications for authorisation
- Calling for a full register
Full disclosure of information on chemicals in products is needed
- From talcum to glyphosate: the multi-billion dollar battle to define ‘risk’
Activists are recasting risk in a way that can only damage industry
- Feature: What do you think of Brexit?
- Guest Column: Calling for a full register
- Expert Focus: Endocrine disruptors are changing the socio-economic analysis
- Expert Focus: Improving the science in regulatory decisions
- Feature: Disclosure leads to reformulation in California
- Feature: Furniture flame retardants in focus
- Feature: REACH review, something for everyone?
- Around the hubs
- In the news
- What is to be done about Brexit?
- Feature: From talcum to glyphosate:, the multi-billion dollar battle to define ‘risk’