Latest features – June 2018
Features are available to registered subscribers only.
Small things are finally in REACH - Regulatory gaps about nanomaterials are about to be addressed in Europe
E-commerce: the challenges of enforcing a chemicals policy - Online shopping platforms are coming under scrutiny
Food contact materials: challenges and opportunities of Brexit - Some sectors lack harmonised rules
Something in the air - Multiple building codes and schemes affect the presence of chemicals in buildings
Registration is over: now what? - It is unclear if many chemicals are vanishing from the EU market
Choosing for safety - The EPA’s Safer Choice must improve further
Taking the road less traveled: towards regulatory convergence or divergence? - What model will the UK follow after Brexit
The usual suspects: time to move beyond the most obvious SVHCs - The precautionary principle needs to be applied to make REACH effective
Supply chain communication: improving the safe use of chemicals - The Enes work programme will come into effect over the next three years
- The beginning of the end for REACH?
- NGO Platform: The usual suspects: time to move beyond the most obvious SVHCs
- Guest Column: Supply chain communication and improving the safe use of chemicals
- Feature: E-commerce and the challenges of enforcing a chemicals policy
- Guest Column: Food contact materials and Brexit
- Feature: Small things are finally in REACH
- Guest Column: The road towards regulatory convergence or divergence?
- Feature: Choosing for safety
- Feature: REACH registration is over, now what?
- Feature: Something in the air
- In the news
- Around the hubs