Latest features – July 2018
Features are available to registered subscribers only.
Brexit: an uncertain future for Europe and beyond - Why should the chemicals industry be concerned?
Samsung in the spotlight - A giant of consumer electronics is labelled a laggard in chemicals management
Formidable formaldehyde - Risk assessment highlights challenges
Coming together on cosmetics - Trade associations are optimistic about regulatory covergence
The calm before the storm - What impacts are UK SMEs experiencing in their supply chains in the run-up to Brexit?
Standing among giants - A tough environment for start-ups developing safer chemicals
Echa’s substance evaluation request for polymer data:too much - A Board of Appeal ruling clarifies certain duties
Ready for take-off? - Requirements for the safe air
transport of lithium batteries
Chemicals in consumer goods – full disclosure needed - Revelations on dangerous chemicals in toys
Safer chemistry and circularity - Innovation in safer chemistry and product design is critic
- Feature: Coming together on cosmetics
- Guest Column: Echa’s substance evaluation request for polymer data
- Feature: Samsung in the spotlight
- Brexit: an uncertain future for Europe and beyond
- Guest column: Chemicals in consumer goods – full disclosure needed
- Guest Column: Ready for take-off?
- Feature: Standing among giants
- Feature: The calm before the Brexit storm
- Feature: Formidable formaldehyde
- Guest Column: Still in the dark
- Guest Column: Safer chemistry and circularity
- In the news
- Around the hubs