Planning for REACH 2013
How to get the Best Out of SIEFs and Consortia
Webinar, 7 December 2011
Full webinar recording and slides now available to download.
90 minutes total webcast
This is the second of our webinars on planning for REACH 2013.
Join us for advice and practical experience on how to work effectively in SIEFs and Consortia, drawing lessons from the 2010 REACH registration process. We have lined up industry experts from Linde and Evonik Industries who will talk alongside advisers from Field Fisher Waterhouse LLP. We are grateful to Field Fisher Waterhouse who are providing sponsorship of this event.
Our expert panel:
- Dr Fridtjof Schucht is Head of REACH and GHS, at Linde AG. He will signpost the best way forward on working within SIEFs, setting out 5 Golden Rules. He will describe how companies can work together to complete registration on time for 2013, and what will be different in relation to 2010.
- Dr Wolfgang Leonhardt is Director Regulatory Affairs and Technical Service (Consumer Specialties - Household Care) at Evonik Industries AG. He will condense his personal experience of the first round of REACH registration, with take-home messages on costs and what you should expect for your money, how to avoid mistakes in the second round and how to use the available tools.
- Ruxandra Cana and Michel Michaux of Field Fisher Waterhouse LLP will address the administrative, legal, financial and technical aspects of consortia and SIEF management, including the advantages and disadvantages of different cost-sharing models, good and bad experience with workload for tier 1, experience with testing proposals for tier 1 and the main challenges for 2013.
- Moderator: Emma Chynoweth, Deputy Editor, Chemical Watch
Attend this webinar to...
- See how companies have approached challenges such as cost-sharing, communications and industry cooperation.
- Understand the obligations of the lead registrant - and how to ensure that all SIEF members fulfil their obligations.
- Hear lessons learned and practical experience from REACH 2010, while understanding the difference for 2013.
For assistance and further enquiries please contact:
Lorna Madeley email@example.com, tel +44(0)1743 818 293,
NOTE: Booking price includes up to 5 delegates from your company. Please email Lorna with your colleagues names and email addresses after you have paid your booking fee.