18–21 September 2012
8th World Adhesive & Sealant Conference (WAC2012)
This global Adhesive & Sealant Conference takes place every four years alternating between Europe, USA and Asia. It is one of the most important events for all stakeholders involved in the Adhesive and Sealant sector.
The objective is to address the key industry challenges, to provide multi-perspective solutions and to promote the dialogue between all the stakeholders and to strive for both development and progress of the global Adhesive & Sealant Industry.
Events & training
- » REACH Summer School, 15–19 August, Cambridge 2016
- » Biocides Asia, 5-6 September 2016
- » Regulatory Summit Asia, 7-8 September 2016
- » GHS/CLP Intensiv-Praxistraining, 7–9 September 2016
- » Copenhagen Chemicals Summit, 28–29 September
- » Practical Risk Assessment Training for REACH, 4-5 October 2016
- » Regulatory Summit USA, 27–28 October 2016
- » Enforcement Summit Europe, 3-4 November 2016
- » Biocides Europe, 30 November - 01December 2016