Advertise with Chemical Watch
Whether as part of a major marketing campaign or a one-off promotion we can direct traffic to your website via our choice of advertising packages, or create a package to suit your needs.
Advertise with us, and you will share our impressive web traffic, drawn from regions and companies across the globe. Our advertisers create and deliver business solutions that fit the needs of our subscribers and drive the results they want.
In addition to the advertising opportunities from Chemical Watch, you can also promote your organisation through our partner, ChemSafetyPro (CSP). Find out more
How do we drive customers to our brand?
- Updating the Chemical Watch website daily, driving 240,000 monthly visitors with daily news and features
- Emails sent to over 36,000 regulatory professionals
- Delivering weekly news updates to over 28,000 subscribers
- Monthly briefings featuring in-depth news and articles
- Hosting webinars, workshops and conferences across Europe, the USA and Asia
- Social media channels including LinkedIn and Twitter, of which we have over 5,000 LinkedIn group members and 4,000 Twitter followers
- Working with key associations and professional bodies
- Attendance at major global regulatory conferences
Want more information?
To find out more about any of our advertising packages, or to make a booking, please get in touch with our sales team via phone or email:
Phone +44 (0)1743 387059 / Email email@example.com
Banner Advertising, Events & Service Providers Guide
Phone +44 (0)1743 387 058 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Exhibitor and Sponsorship Opportunities
Phone: +44 (0)1743 387052 / Email email@example.com
Advertise with ChemSafetyPro
Phone: +44 (0)1743 818295 / Email firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT: Orders from UK-based organisations will incur VAT (sales tax) at 20%. Business customers in other EU countries should account for VAT themselves (reverse charging procedure). Orders from outside the EU are not liable to VAT.