How can CRM help you assess hazards, exposure and risks?
Introducing the Science and Testing Section, part of Chemical Risk Manager, an online publication designed specifically to support professionals managing risks of chemicals in the workplace, through the supply chain, and in products, delivering essential news and resources to help them with their practical, day-to-day challenges
Examples of what we cover in the Science and Testing section of CRM:
Keep track of changes in test methods
- the OECD’s Test Guidelines programme and its validation pipeline;
- services from contract research organisations (CRO); and
- alternative, non-animal approaches to testing, including in vitro, Qsar and read-across methods.
The latest research
- adverse effects of particular concern, such as those relating to mixtures and vulnerable populations;
- emerging hazards, such as those related to nanomaterials; and
- large state-funded projects, such as the EU’s human biomonitoring project, HBM4EU.
Tools and resources
- which tests to use in which situations;
- how to make predictions using read across concepts or Qsars; and
- our Test Methods Database.
Explore more sections of CRM
Be sure to tell your regulatory compliance, toxicology, EHS,
and occupational hygiene colleagues to take a look, too.
Take a no-obligation free trial
Sign up for a free two week trial to Chemical Risk Manager to view a selection of content and start receiving the Chemical Risk Manager news alert (which will continue, beyond the end of your trial, giving access to regular free content).
If you would prefer to examine the full, unrestricted product we can arrange an online demonstration or provide you with temporary subscriber access to Chemical Risk Manager by arrangement.