IUCLID Cloud: Best practice for service providers and SMEs – Free webinar recording
Earlier this year, ECHA launched IUCLID Cloud for SMEs. The aim was to make REACH registration easier for SMEs, which are more likely to lack resources and expertise for regulatory compliance (and therefore more likely to hire consultants to help). The cloud version of IUCLID eases collaboration between consultants and SMEs as both can access the data online.
This webinar, recently held in partnership with ECHA, explained the benefits of using IUCLID Cloud for both service providers and SMEs.
The webinar included:
- The reasons for designing IUCLID Cloud with SMEs in mind and how service providers fit into the picture;
- Different ways to collaborate with IUCLID Cloud, depending on the nature of the SME-consultant relationship; and
- A Q&A, providing delegates with the opportunity to ask ECHA any questions they had related to IUCLID Cloud.
- Tommy Hagg, product manager, ECHA Cloud Services.
- Mark Roberts, product support officer, ECHA
- Eduardo Vencesla-Jimenez, product support officer, ECHA
Chair: Andrew Turley, editor, Chemical Risk Manager
"Another good Chemical Watch webinar, well presented by ECHA on use of IUCLID for SMEs" – Martin Richards, Linmark Consulting
Below you can watch the recording of the webinar or download the slides.
Watch the recording: