How can CRM help you protect your employees?
Introducing the Workers Section, part of Chemical Risk Manager, an online publication designed specifically to support professionals managing risks of chemicals in the workplace, through the supply chain, and in products, delivering essential news and resources to help them with their practical, day-to-day challenges.
Examples of what we cover in the Workers section of CRM:
Legislative requirements, best practice and guidance
- Conflicts between worker protection legislation (such as the EU carcinogens and mutagens Directive) and chemicals legislation (such as EU REACH);
- Specific substances of concern, such as carcinogens and nanomaterials; and
- Occupational exposure limits (OELs).
The latest research
- New methods in risk assessment and the measurement, modelling and monitoring of exposure;
- Occupational/industrial hygiene; and
- Key hazard endpoints, such as cancer, sensitisation and asthma.
Tools and resources
- Risk management, through personal protective equipment (PPE), local exhaust ventilation (LEV) and training;
- Advice from regulatory authorities, industry and worker unions, as well as professional bodies, such as the International Occupational Hygiene Association (IOHA), the ILO and the WHO; and
- Legislative texts from key jurisdictions, expert articles and webinars.
Explore more sections of CRM
Be sure to tell your regulatory compliance, toxicology, EHS,
and occupational hygiene colleagues to take a look, too.
Take a no-obligation free trial
Sign up for a free two week trial to Chemical Risk Manager to view a selection of content and start receiving the Chemical Risk Manager news alert (which will continue, beyond the end of your trial, giving access to regular free content).
If you would prefer to examine the full, unrestricted product we can arrange an online demonstration or provide you with temporary subscriber access to Chemical Risk Manager by arrangement.