Global Business Briefing – November 2015
The briefing is available to registered subscribers only.
Top articles from this month's issue
We report on the methods, tools and approaches, developed through the REACH Chemical Safety Report/Exposure Scenario Roadmap, many of which are ready to be rolled out.
We take stock of Taiwan’s progress in implementing its chemicals control framework
In an expert focus, Koen Van Maldegem of law firm Fieldfisher and Peter Sellar, advocate of the Scottish Bar at Axiom advocates, comment on the recent decision by the EU’s General Court on the classification of CTPHT
We report from a recent meeting of the Society of Chemical Hazard Communication, where BASF’s Suzanne Janicki explained the challenges of implementing GHS
And this month, we have Cal Dooley of the International Council of Chemical Associations and Joe DiGangi, senior science and technical adviser of the International POPs Elimination Network (Ipen) giving their opinions on the aftermath of the recent ICCM4 meeting in Geneva
Download the November Briefing here
Contents of this month's Briefing
- REACH: safe use tools emerging
- Turkey: aligning chemical regulation with the EU
- Global chemical safety – less talk, more implementation
- In the news
- Taiwan: aiming for a ‘triple win’
- Classification decision on CTPHT is a lesson in discretion
- GHS in Latin America: the story so far
- BASF on managing GHS requirements
- Clearing a path to sound chemicals management
- Guest column – Unitar's Fabrice Clavien
Standard subscription package comprises
- Our monthly briefing (10 per year) to print out in your office
- Full access to online news service at ChemicalWatch.com
- Website features such as REACH consortia database
- Weekly email news alerts
- Full access to our searchable archive
- Access for up to 5 users from the same organisation
- Click here to order online
Copyright and user licensing:
- Subscriptions are sold on a "per user" basis, and content may not be shared between users unless appropriate subscription access has been purchased. Please contact us for details.
- No Chemical Watch content may be copied or recirculated without permission.