Global Business Briefing – October 2016
The briefing is available to registered subscribers only.
Access to this issue is only available to current subscribers. Subscribe today
Top stories in this month's briefing:
- We analyse Brazil's proposed industrial chemicals policy and look at how those involved agreed on and established a draft text.
- Since the EU's RoHS was adopted in 2003, regulations to restrict certain substances in electronics have branched out across Asia. We look at how these differ from country to country.
- Chemicals management is a material risk, according to some investors. We look at how investor organisations are monitoring chemicals management standards at companies.
- In our REACH & CLP hub this month, REACHLaw explains the purpose of a risk management option analysis (RMOA) and how companies can manage the outcomes.
- With more than 20 years experience working in Brussels on chemicals policy, Uta Jensen-Korte, former director general of Fecc, the European Association of Chemicals Distributors, takes on our guest column spot and offers insight into how REACH and CLP came to be.
Download the October issue here