Global Business Briefing – July/August 2016
The briefing is available to registered subscribers only.
Access to this issue is only available to current subscribers. Subscribe today
Top stories in this month's briefing:
- amid the recent turmoil in Turkey, we look at whether industry is well-prepared for the country's soon to be adopted REACH-like regulation, known as KKDIK.
- we report on a recent meeting, held by the European Food and Safety Authority (Efsa), examining the state of play in the field of epigenetics. We look at what it is and why it's a growing practice in risk assessment;
- Lynn Bergeson, of US law firm Bergeson & Campbell, warns that the amendments to the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) were immediate and regulatory developments are already underway;
- this month, our REACH & CLP column focuses on the challenges and requirements companies face as a lead registrant in the run up to the REACH 2018 registration deadline;
- Ciel's David Azoulay gives his opinion on the EU's approach to regulating the production, marketing, use and disposal of nanomaterials; and
- in our guest column spot, Elena Vyboldina, head of international trade at Eurometaux, provides her perspective on the EU's recently announced conflict minerals framework
Download the July/August Briefing here