|Job title||Experienced Ecotoxicologist|
|Location||Colombes (France, near Paris)|
Tel: 33 1 49 00 70 74
You are passionate about environmental issues and ecotoxicology? You want to grow within an innovative company? If so, this position is the right one for you!
You are specialized in Biochemistry, Biology or Chemistry with a PhD in Environment or Ecotoxicology.
As you will work on specific subjects, we need someone with at least 5 years of experience on similar matters.
You are of course fluent in English but also in French due to the various contact you will have in both languages inside or outside the company.
You interpersonal skills are well-known and you are quite adaptable, working with people from different background.
Your main responsibilities:
We are looking for an experienced ecotoxicologist whose main missions will be:
1) Assessment of impact of chemicals on the environment
- Determination of ecotoxicity and environmental properties through literature search or monitoring of experiments
- Expert evaluation of data: analysis, validation, synthesis, interpretation
- Environmental hazard assessment
- Informing and advising the Business and plants on all issues relating to the properties and the ecotoxicological impact of the portfolio products as part of their development and prevention strategy.
2) Information on products
- Contribution to preparation of Chemical Safety Reports (REACH) and Safety Data Sheets
- Writing of study summaries in databases (IUCLID)
- Preparation of scientific documentation in applications for authorizations in regulated domains
- Writing of technical synthesis, involvement in trainings
3) Products follow-up and advocacy
- Define, build and support the necessary ecotoxicological dossiers and arguments that meet the regulatory requirements.
- Support and defend our products in scientific meetings with experts from chemical companies (ECETOC, LRI) and regulatory authorities (ECHA, OECD).
- Participate in the development or evolution of standardized study methods, evaluate partner laboratories,
- Participate in trainings and scientific seminars.