Own your Future. Impact what matters!
A cleaner, safer and healthier world – this is our mission. Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. With a global workforce of over 48.000 employees, our company has developed a unique corporate culture – together we handle important tasks in order to protect our planet and our vital resources.
Share our passion for protecting people and vital resources? Ready to harness your talent in ways that matter? Eager to work for a market leading company where your own success fuels that of your customers?
We are currently looking for a
Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist (f/m) Equipment EMEA
for Monheim am Rhein, Siegsdorf or Barcelona
Your Responsibilities – effective
- Oversee EMEA Ecolab business innovation portfolio for equipment compliance and lead and coordinate efforts to ensure equipment (dispensers, controllers, wireless devices, pumps) satisfies appropriate testing standards mandatory for placing in the market
- Navigate complex global, national and local regulations for EU, Russia, and MEA and simplify for internal stakeholder understanding and reference in the new product design (e.g., EMC, LVD, RoHS, TR for CU)
- Provide regulatory support to worldwide product & equipment development teams and partner with design engineers and regulatory associates by providing technical consulting/guidance, enabling speed to market product launches
- Organize with laboratories and product certification agencies testing of equipment, such as electromagnetic testing
- Ownership of Equipment Tariff Code classifications and portfolio review for Dual Use items
- Streamline equipment new product development process through launch process and work with global team to improve processes and ensure seamless global compliance as necessary
Your Profile – impressive
- Degree in Electronic/ Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent combined with several years of experience in a comparable position within an international, matrix-organized environment
- Strong knowledge of European Regulations, telecommunications approvals and global industry safety codes, standards / regulations
- Experience in a certification agency, testing lab or coordinating equipment regulatory approvals as well as experience in leading product safety risk assessments and product liability risk assessment is beneficial
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally with business leaders and key technical stakeholders and strong influencing skills on a virtual and international scale
- Fluency in English and German, additional languages esp. Russian are of benefit
Our Offer – appreciative
- Working in a dynamic, cooperative and global environment
- Personal and professional growth opportunities and intensive training on the job
- Possible future international assignments
- Attractive salary, extensive benefits and pension plan
- Complementary access to our in-house-gym, massage chairs & brainlight tower and parking lot
- Coffee-connect-areas, company canteen and think tanks
The Solution is You! Are You Ready?
Our Recruiters Eleni Mentizis and Mona Schauer are looking forward to receiving your application including your availability and salary expectations via our webpage.
Please note that we do not consider paper & e-mail applications any more. Agencies and headhunters are kindly asked to refrain from contacting us.