As Product Manager, you will drive the product strategy, planning, product management, and successful customer adoption of Granta’s solutions for analyzing product risk for Enterprise customers, with a particular focus on Restricted Substance risk.
Granta is looking for a new member of our growing Product Management Team. You will be responsible for driving further growth of Granta’s product risk analysis products. These consist of the software, data structures, data products, and professional services that enable manufacturing organizations to identify, quantify, and mitigate risks due to regulatory or environmental factors – for example, compliance with restricted substance regulations. The solution runs on the GRANTA MI platform, the leading system managing and applying materials information in engineering enterprises. Including an opportunity to work with industry-leading customers and strategic partners, this is a great opportunity for a product manager with knowledge of Restricted Substances, Eco Design, or Critical Materials, to help drive the growth of a key area of Granta’s business.
What you will be doing:
- Own the commercial success of Granta’s Product Risk solution and be responsible for driving its development & growth
- Understand the needs of both our customers and develop strategic and detailed product plans
- Lead all aspects of the both product management and product marketing for this solution area and ensure delivery and adoption of key new products and enhancements. This involves:
- Working closely with customers and prospects to understand and define the requirements for successful new product enhancements
- Marketing the products, through compelling marketing collateral (prepared with assistance from the Marketing Communications team), support for Sales, and by thought leadership activities (e.g., presenting at conferences and Granta’s own EMIT Consortium)
- Maintaining and further developing the necessary strategic partnerships to ensure that the product roadmap can be delivered to meet the market needs. Granta works with leading industry specification groups and software and data vendors such as SAE, IAEG, Dassault Systemes and PTC.
- Defining the product requirements for the development team as a key stakeholder in the development process.
You definitely have:
- Experience of working with Restricted Substances, Eco Design, or Critical Materials.
- A minimum of 2 years of product management, product ownership, or business analysis experience.
- A Bachelors or higher degree in Engineering, Materials Science, or a related discipline.
- Have an organized approach and the ability to prioritize and trade-off conflicting commercial and technical constraints.
- Possess excellent presentation and interpersonal skills and be comfortable working with technical and commercial staff both internally and with customers.
- The ability & willingness to travel to our customers and conferences outside the UK as required
You may also have:
- Experience of working in, or supplying technology to, aerospace, defence, energy, medical, consumer, electrical, electronics, oil & gas industries
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Flexible working hours
- Share Options
- 12.5% non-contributory pension
- Private health insurance or gym membership
- A modern, spacious working environment and a casual, relaxed atmosphere
- Being part of a dynamic, friendly, and multicultural team
- Tailored induction and career development plan