|Job title||Environmental Fate Specialist|
Tel: +33 01 49 00 70 74
You are passionate about environmental issues and ecotoxicology? You want to grow within an innovative company? If so, this position is the right one for you!
You are specialized in Biogeochemistry or Soil Science, with a PhD in a subject related to the fate and behaviour of chemical in the environment.
As you will work on specific subjects, we need someone with at least 5 years of experience on similar matters.
You are of course fluent in English but also in French due to the various contact you will have in both languages inside or outside the company.
You interpersonal skills are well-known and you are quite adaptable, working with people from different background.
Your main responsibilities:
We are looking for an experienced Environmental Fate Specialist whose main missions will be:
1) Assessment of impact of chemicals on the environment
- Determination of environmental fate and behavior of chemical substances as well as their ecotoxicological properties through literature search or monitoring of experiments
- Expert evaluation of environmental fate data to derive suitable parameters: analysis, validation, synthesis, interpretation
- Environmental fate and ecotoxicological hazard assessment
- Informing and advising the Business and plants on all issues relating to the properties and the environmental impact of the portfolio products as part of their development and prevention strategy.
2) Information on products
- Contribution to preparation of Chemical Safety Reports (REACH) and Safety Data Sheets
- Writing of study summaries in databases (IUCLID)
- Preparation of scientific documentation in applications for authorizations in regulated domains
- Writing of technical synthesis, involvement in trainings
3) Products follow-up and advocacy
- Define, build and support the necessary environmental hazard assessment arguments that meet the regulatory requirements.
- Support and defend our products in scientific meetings with experts from chemical companies (ECETOC, LRI) and regulatory authorities (ECHA, OECD).
- Participate in the development or evolution of standardized study methods, evaluate partner laboratories,
- Participate in trainings and scientific seminars.
Please note: this job's application deadline has now passed