|Job title||Sales & Marketing Executive (m/f/d) Europe|
|Sector||Health, Environmental & Regulatory Services|
Tel: +49 711 27311 405
• Operate, following company guidelines, to support revenue and margin targets by lead-generation.
• Identify and develop business opportunities positioning the Global Business Line for growth on the European market, for prospective customers (targeting) and the existing ones (cultivating).
Negotiate commercial agreements, from the technical definition to offer dispatching;
• Liaise with other Intertek business lines, regions and business streams regarding sales initiatives, strategy development, cross-selling opportunities.
• Provide first level consultancy services to customers on regulatory strategies, regarding REACH, CLP, and global notifications, etc.
• Act as an interface between customers and operations during selling phase.
• Company CRM (Contract Research Management tool) updating and reporting activities.
• Science or Engineering Degree: Chemistry, Biology, Toxicology, Eco-Toxicology or related
• Advance Degree/Masters’ level in Business preferred
• 5+ years of experience in a business development, management of technical/professional teams, operational role within the regulatory areas of the Chemical Industry or Consultancy business or Regulatory Bodies.
• Extensive knowledge and hands on experience on REACH, CLP, and chemicals registrations legislation, and others.
• Strong negotiation skills and demonstrated strategic market penetration abilities.
• Demonstrated ability to identify strategic and tactical processes with positive results.
• Fluent at least in two European languages in written and verbal communications, preferably English and German.
• Commitment to spend at least 50% of the working time in the field.
• Valid B driving licence.
• The ideal candidate will have experience in regulatory delivery work and profound communication skills to engage openly with new prospective customers.
Interested and motivated?
Please send your application documentation including the earliest date that you can start and your desired salary to your contact person Jana Münkel!
Please note: this job's application deadline has now passed