Confidential - Agency is NonStop Recruitment
|Job title||Global Product Stewardship Director|
|Location||Belgium, France, USA, Potential Home office|
Xavier De Coker
Tel: 0032 289 198 99
|Summary||My client is a market leader in their field, selling specific speciality raw materials to a variety of industries. Currently they have most of the regulatory processes organised in a decentralised way, every business division taking care of things.|
Global Product Stewardship Director
My client is a market leader in their field, selling specific speciality raw materials to a variety of industries. Currently they have most of the regulatory processes organised in a decentralised way, every business division taking care of things. The strategy for this year is to change this around and management is putting a lot of emphasis to organise product stewardship in a more efficient and centralised way. To support this approach a new senior role has been created in the company, giving the successful candidate the chance to start with a fresh slate and to build everything from scratch up. This will give you the satisfaction of having an actual impact on the future of the business.
Apart from building the product stewardship processes, you will:
• Encompass analysis of product-related specific hazards and define the testing protocols to assess regulatory compliance
• Play an active role in monitoring Regulatory developments (Mainly for Europe and USA)
• Participate in trade associations and discuss with regulators where needed
• Ensure progressive harmonisation of testing protocols across all companies divisions and testing labs
This role is crucial in the future strategy of the business. Therefor you will get a lot of autonomy and decision making freedom to make changes and to actually implement them, whilst being supported by senior management.
To be successful:
• Scientific Master or Phd
• At least 10 years experience in regulatory affairs, with knowledge of Global regulations (REACH and other worldwide notifications). Industry experience is needed
• Knowledge of Quality Assurance programmes and Analytical skills, are highly desired
• Management skills
• Experience working in a changing environment
• Strong communication skills
• Valid work permit
In case you are interested, please respond to this advert with your up to date CV in Word or contact me: Xavier De Coker via phone and at extension 3256. I’ am also on LinkedIn so feel free to connect.
Regulatory / Registrations / Product stewardship / product safety / REACH / CLP / GHS / SDS / Worldwide notifications / Global / association / advocacy / chemical / chemistry /director