Skip to: top navigation | main navigation | main content
LKC Switzerland Ltd
||Agrochemical & Biocide
Position advertised: Regulatory Manager
LKC offers scientific and regulatory support services for the development and registration of specialty chemicals for use in plant protection, biocide and veterinary products.
- Preparation of European dossiers and registration applications.
- Data summaries and risk assessments
- Project management
- Data gap analysis and literature searches
- Representing clients to regulatory authorities
- A degree or higher in chemistry
- Three years European regulatory experience
- Project management experience
- Ability to work within a team and be resilient, reliable and proactive
- Fluency in English
- Flexible working hours
- Familiarity with software e.g. IUCLID, eCTD, CADDY
- Fluency in a second language
- Experience under GLP
- High accountability and recognition; as a member of a dynamic international team your direct contribution will be crucial to project success
- Flexible opportunity for personal development in a modern work environment
- Competitive remuneration package
Please send your application CV and covering letter to the Chief Operating Officer at LKC at
Closing date for applications: Sept 28, 2019.