Skip to: top navigation | main navigation | main content
||Manager Regulatory Issues
||Chemistry Paints, Printing Inks and Artists colours
Jan van der Meulen
- To represent and advocate the CEPE members’ interests and positions in relevant contacts with authorities or stakeholders (EU and UN).
- To build expertise on existing and upcoming regulations for packaging, safety information (datasheets and labelling) and transport. E.g. REACH and CLP.
- To effectively manage a number of industry regulatory dossiers.
- To maintain good working relations (two way information streams) with the relevant National Association dossier holders.
- Academic education in chemistry or biology
- Experience with
- Safety, health and environmental aspects; preferably within an industry or association that is related to chemical mixtures like paint or printing ink or similar.
- Managing issues in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Communicative skills; able to write convincingly and summarize
- Moderation skillsto create consensus
- English fluent in speech and writing
Candidates should live or consider to live in the Brussels area.
Candidates should sent in their application before February 11, 2020 to CEPE’s Managing Director at email@example.com