Please note: this job's application deadline has now passed
||Chemistry Paints, Printing Inks and Artists colours
Jan van der Meulen
CEPE being the European Association of producers of Paints, Printing Inks and Artists colours is for its office in Brussels looking for a:
Who will guide and support the CEPE members with internalizing sustainability in their businesses and let them play their part in the circular economy.
- Keep track of EU’s political agenda on Sustainability and Circular Economy.
- Translate political initiatives into themes and goals for the paint and printing ink industry.
- Organize Working Groups for the established issues to seek the input and co-operation of the members.
- Represent CEPE at EU level stakeholder meetings
- Maintain CEPE’s LCI database and tools up to date which enable the CEPE members to assess the environmental impacts of their products.
- An academic level in Sustainability or Environmental Sciences
- Chemistry / biology in pre-university education
- Experience with Life Cycle Analysis
- Communication skills; able to write convincingly, to summarize, to create consensus and commitment
- Moderation skills
- English fluent in speech and writing
Candidates should live or consider to live in the Brussels area.
Candidates are requested to send their application before January 24 to CEPE’s Managing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org