Be part of the Chemical Watch team
We have exciting growth plans in the months and years ahead, which means we're looking for some ambitious, talented and friendly new team members! Our head office is in Shrewsbury, Shropshire (UK), but we're now recruiting for roles in the US and Europe, and many of the roles allow you to work from home. Current openings include:
- International Business Development Manager
- Freelance North America reporter
- Senior editorial position
- Regulatory & Compliance Analyst or Asia Pacific Specialist
- Information and Data Analyst
please see also our jobs page for our internal openings
Chemical Watch is always on the lookout for new writers to join its vibrant, expert and fast-growing editorial team. We’re interested in:
- Experienced business, regulatory or science journalists/editors
- Rising stars - junior journalists looking to move on from their first or second jobs
- Freelancers, particularly for non-UK based work
Some knowledge of chemical regulations, business or science is clearly preferred, but if you have experience in similar disciplines, then we would also like to hear from you.
About Chemical Watch
This is a rapidly expanding international agenda and Chemical Watch's real-time online news service is the global reference source of news and comment on the activities of regulators, businesses, lobbyists, scientists, environmental and consumer rights campaigners and others.
In the words of Bjorn Hansen, Chemicals Head
of Unit, European Commission...
In the words of Jake Sanderson, Manager,
Horizontal Policy and Planning...
In the words of Richard Denison,
Senior Scientist, Environmental Defense Fund...
In the words of Yves Verschueren,
Director General, Essenscia...
In the words of Meredith Williams, Deputy Director, California Department of Toxic Substances Control...