Johnson & Johnson agrees first talc settlement for over...
Consumer products multinational Johnson & Johnson has reportedly reached its first settlement in a talcum powder case, paying more than $1.5m to a New York woman who claimed the company’s products caused her cancer. The case centred around...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides