NGO Platform - Raising China’s ambitions on regulating hazardous...
Recent Chinese draft legislation on the management of hazardous chemicals that aims to prioritise substances for action marks a significant step forward but falls well short of REACH, say Tianjie Ma and Yixiu Wu of Greenpeace East Asia. Last October...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides