US Congressman asks FDA to discontinue approval of BPA...
US Representative Edward J. Markey (D-MA) has sent three petitions to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) asking it to ban the use of bisphenol A (BPA) in infant formula, baby and toddler food packaging; small reusable household food and...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides