EU Commission publishes laundry and dishwasher detergent phosphates Regulation
The European Commission has published in the Official Journal a Regulation to restrict the use of phosphates and other phosphorus compounds in consumer laundry and automatic dishwasher detergents, in order to reduce the level of phosphorus discharged...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides