US health research estimates occupational injury and illness costs...
A US health researcher has published an assessment of the national economic burden of occupational injury and illness, concluding that the direct and indirect costs are greater than generally assumed and amount to a value of at least $250bn/yr,...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides