Chemical effects on the brain and behaviour
Chemicals including bisphenol A (BPA) and certain phthalates have recently come under scrutiny for their effects on behaviour, due to a growing recognition of the brain as a sensitive endpoint of endocrine disruption during development. Laura...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides