EU Commission publishes decision on naled as biocidal active
The European Commission’s decision on the non-inclusion of the organophospate naled for product type 18, insecticides, acaricides and products to control other arthropods, in Annex I, IA or IB of the biocidal products directive has been published in...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides