NGO highlights EDC residues in EU fruits, vegetables
Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and apples are the food items with on average the highest dose of endocrine disrupting pesticide residue, the NGO Pesticide Action Network Europe (PAN-Europe) said on Tuesday. It used the announcement to call on the...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides