Scientists show lifestyle choices can reduce chemical exposure
Scientists have found that pregnant women in the Old Order Mennonite (OOM) community, who consume fresh unprocessed foods and use minimal cosmetics and personal care products, have significantly reduced levels of endocrine disrupting chemicals in...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides