Turkey issues import rules for footwear containing phthalates
The Turkish Ministry of the Economy has published a communication of product safety which aims to control the phthalate content of all imported footwear. Importers should have available a test report from an accredited laboratory, showing that the...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides