Levi Strauss commits to Greenpeace Detox campaign
Clothings company Levi Strauss has committed to the Greenpeace Detox campaign (CW 20 November 2012), agreeing to eliminate all release of hazardous chemicals throughout its supply chain by 2020. Levi Strauss joins Zara, Nike, Adidas, Puma, H&M,...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides