China issues registration certificates for four new substances
China's Ministry of Environmental Protection (MEP) has announced regular notification registration requirements for four new substances. Two of the submissions are in the hazardous environmental management class: 2- nitro-4-substituted anilines; and...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides