Prenatal exposure to fluorinated chemicals may suppress the immune...
A Norwegian study suggests that prenatal exposure to perfluorinated chemicals may affect the immune system in early childhood. A research team led by Berit Granum at the Norwegian Institute of Public Health collected data on 99 women from BraMat,...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides