Phthalates linked to obesity in African-American children
A US study has identified a possible link between phthalate exposure and obesity in African-American children. Researchers at New York University School of Medicine, University of Washington and Penn State University analysed data on urinary...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides