Sweden says RoHS non-compliance is too high
Sweden's Chemicals Agency (Kemi) and Electrical Safety Authority have examined electrical products and found that 12 out of 63 tested were out of compliance with the restriction of certain hazardous substances (RoHS) in electrical and electronic...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides