Scientists call for more neurotoxicity tests for PBDEs
Polybrominated diphenyl ether (PBDE) flame retardants should be assessed as risk factors for neurological disorders, say US scientists. A team led by Joshua Bradner at Emory University evaluated the neurotoxic effects of a PBDE mixture called DE-71....
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides