BPA found in urine of 95% of Canadians
Bisphenol A (BPA) was detected in the urine of 95% of Canadians aged 3 to 5 years, in data collected between 2009 and 2011 by the government. The second Canadian Health Measures Survey (CHMS) showed that the average BPA concentration was 1.2...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides