How CLP relates to product-based laws
The transition period from the old European classification system defined by the dangerous preparations Directive to the new GHS-based system laid out in the Regulation on classification, labelling and packaging (CLP) of substances and mixtures is...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides