Study finds possible link between phthalates and endometriosis
Phthalates may alter the risk of a hormonally-mediated disease among women of a reproductive age, a study carried out in the US has found. Researchers measured urinary phthalate metabolite concentrations and their relationship to endometriosis. The...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides