End in sight for flame retardant HBCD?
The brominated flame retardant HBCD is due to be phased out over the next six years or so, under a recently agreed "global" ban. But its future is harder to predict in the US, which is not party to the international treaty. Meanwhile, HBCD producers...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides