Guest column: Debbie Raphael, California's DTSC
After five years of collaboration among manufacturers, consumers and environmentalists, California’s game-changing safer products programme will go into effect on 1 October. Crafted by the state government’s Department of Toxic Substances Control...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides