US retailer introduces 'sustainable product standard'
US retailer Target has announced a “sustainable product standard” that it will begin using this month to evaluate the sustainability and environmental impact of products sold in its stores. In a 7 October announcement, Target said it will ask...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides