TTIP talks won't change US chemicals policy, says EPA...
The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) says it does not see the ongoing free trade talks with the European Union influencing chemical risk assessment policy in the US. The Obama administration has been “very clear that we are taking a...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides